Julius Shulman-David Geffen Hall / Avery Fisher Hall-NY. NY.1959
Click To Enlarge

Photographer: Julius Shulman

Architect: Max Abramovitz

Subject: From "David Geffen Hall / Avery Fisher Hall"

Location: New York, New York.

Job: 2779-10

Year: 1959

Orinally named Philharmonic Hall (1962-1973) the name was change in 1973 to Avery Fisher Hall (1973-2015) `to honor Avery Fisher who donated $10.5 million.
In 2005 the name was again changed to David Geffen Hall after Feffen donated $100 million to the Linclon Center to refurbish the Hall. Located at 10 Linclond Center Plaza in New York, the facility is owned by the New York City Goverment. It was opened in 1962 and has a seating capaacity of 2,738.

This Julius Shulman Print arrives with a "Certificate of Authenticity" authorized by the "Julius Shulman Trust & Photographic Archives"

 

Vintage, Gelatin Silver Print: Unframed. Print size: 5.5" x 7.0" (13.97 cm. x 17.78 cm.) 

Shulman's studio stamp and Shulman's signature stamp on verso. 
Signature stamped and studio stamped by Julius Shulman at his Hollywood Hills Studio.

Image is in Excellent Condition. Condition Report: Any condition statement is given as an opinion and the condition statement does not imply that this photograph is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfection or the effects of aging.

This Julius Shulman image came from Shulman's Hollywood Hills studio.

  • Item #: Job: 2779-10

Julius Shulman-David Geffen Hall / Avery Fisher Hall-NY. NY.1959

Price: $125.00
* Marked fields are required.
Qty: *